[H-GEN] new years ideas

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:07:06 AEST 2016

Hi all,

as you might be aware, our new years eve meeting is up in the air a bit: we
don't have a room booking we can use.

I had hoped to find a movie that would engage a fair number of members that
we could all go see, but I've failed in that endeavour. There is a lovely
looking movie coming up in February titled _Hidden Figures_ about women
computers working for NASA back in the glory days, but that's February.

So maybe someone can suggest a movie, or somewhere to have dinner (that
won't be completely booked out already? :)

Maybe we might just decide that new years eve is just too difficult to hold
a meeting on :)

cheers,
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.