[H-GEN] usb foot pedals

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:10:31 EST 2012

Hey folks,

It's christmas time, and I'm thinking of buying myself a present. As I'm an
emacs user, a foot pedal has always been on the horizon, to use my feet for
control, meta, shift etc.

A keyboard of mine has a hardware beep on the caps lock key, so a pedal
seems like an easy fix. (Tearing the keyboard open to snip the wire looks
like an awful lot of work).

At the moment I'm thinking of a four button Philips model:
http://www.pcdictate.com/Philips_LFH_2330_USB_Foot_Pedal_Control_p/lfh2330.htm

Does anyone have any experience with such things?

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer