[H-GEN] Prepaid mobile for irregular use?

Sandra Mansell sandra at mansell.id.au
Tue Oct 11 06:42:39 EDT 2011

On 11/10/2011 7:06 PM, Ben Martin wrote:
>    Not really on topic for the list, but the recent phone thread prompted
> me to throw the question out there. Anyone have recommendations for a
> SIM that is prepaid and used very irregularly. ie, high lifespan for
> existing credit.

I have an ancient Vodafone pre-paid sim that is on the "365 days" plan.
I have no idea if they still allow this plan for new signups and it's a
2G sim so it might not even be an option for a 3G service.

Sandra.
sandra at mansell.id.au
"If you think you are too small to make
a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito."
	-- Dalai Lama XIV