[H-GEN] LCA2011 over: back to HUMBUG

Daniel Devine devine at ddevnet.net
Wed Feb 2 02:44:43 EST 2011

 On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:08:00 +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> Probably, but it doesn't need anyone special to do it.  Putting a
> repo
> up on launchpad is probably the go since most of us are familiar with
> it
> after LCA, and anybody can do that.

 Anything *but* Launchpad would be nice, it was a slow and fiddly piece
 of crap in my experience. We'll have a chat about it at HUMBUG, though
 it will probably come down to whoever actually does the job.

 As has already been said PLI = Public Liability Insurance, and in
 regards to LCA I did have in brackets "(almost, a few things hanging
 over)" but I cut that out when I did my editing (with a knife).

--
 Daniel Devine