[H-GEN] LCA2011 over: back to HUMBUG

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Feb 2 02:32:14 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 17:18 +1000, Stephen Thorne wrote:
> Public Liability Insurance.

Ah!  Currently not needed.  It may never be needed.  We are hoping there
was some confusion with the one booking where it was demanded.  Turns
out the booking is in ITS's name.  We aren't allowed to book it.  Well
we could, but then we would have to pay for the room.  We don't pay
because it is effectively is ITS booking the room, not us.  And of
course ITS doesn't need public liability insurance as they are an
internal UQ department.