[H-GEN] Fwd: [Exec] Bricscad™ V10 for Linux released

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Wed Sep 8 14:32:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
Below is an advert for a CAD Linux program. I think they're right to say that it is one area in which Linux is lacking. There are some Linux based opensource programs but in my personal experience I found them to be hard to use. QCAD for example just gave me the sh*ts.

That said the price tag on this piece of kit is $330 AUD for the base system. Something that you may be willing to fork out if your desperate to have a decent CAD program under Linux. Not saying it is as I'm still yet to try it out.

There is a 30 day trial download if your interested. This is on their website https://www.bricsys.com/ .

Matt

PS Message written at 4:30am still waking up when typed. Please forgive any spelling mistakes, grammar errors or horrible writing style. Next stop coffee ;-)