[H-GEN] USB Wireless Inet under Linux.

QuarkAV.com - Hilton Travis hilton at quarkav.com
Thu Sep 2 04:11:47 EDT 2010

  G'day Carl,

If you're wanting to use it on a single machine, then I'll defer to
others with more experience getting these devices running under Linux.
However if you want to use this for multiple machines, the TP-Link
TL-MR3420 works well - it is a device that provides a WAN/3G failover
capacity (which you'd not be using) as well as 4 * 10/100 LAN ports and
a 300 Mbps Wi-Fi Draft n (and B/G) capability, too.  The price is well
and truly on the lower end of the scale and we've had a lot of success
with TP-Link devices for smaller users.

- Hilton Travis