[H-GEN] An invitation to waste some time

Tony Bilbrough tony at bilbrough.com.au
Sat Nov 13 19:06:15 EST 2010

On the strength of Huangs detective work alone his Chumby should
succeed. Talk about detailed detective work - right up there with CSI!

Unfortunately, I suspect the Chumby's little niche has now been over
filled! Please tell me I'm wrong.
I remember about 8 years ago, one of our members almost succeeded with a
similar method of advertiser supported streaming.
So close to great, but overtaken by newer world technology.

Thank you Russell for organising an enjoyable evening for us all at The
Mongolian, last night. Great to see it was so well attended.
cheers Tony

--
Q: What did Heisenberg say about sex?

A: If you've got the position