[H-GEN] Giveaway to good home

Patrick Nichols lists at panic.id.au
Sat Feb 6 05:15:49 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've finally got myself a ute and consequently I'm able to get rid of
some of the stuff that has been sitting around the house for the last
few months.  I'd prefer to give this stuff to a humbug member otherwise
it will sit on the kerb for a week and go to the tip next weekend.
Things to get rid of include:

Two burner primus (brand) plate bbq, with dodgy gas lead.  It is a fold
down one and worked last time I used it, but I wouldn't trust the gas lead.

6 seat kwila hardwood outdoor setting.  The table is nicely bowed and a
bit wobbly.  The chairs are fine if a little on the heavy side.  The
previous owner decided it would look good painted in fence paint brown.
The table can have the wobble taken out of it easily if you're slightly
handy, the bow however will stay.  Cut it up and use it for firewood if
you want...

4 x PCs of good vintage.  They all come with some sort of kit in them.
There is a p166, k6-2/400, p3/450, p3/733.

A full tower inwin q500 atx case. http://www.dansdata.com/q500.htm

If you want the table and chairs I can deliver within a reasonable
distance of oxley, otherwise come and get it yourself.

Patrick.
(posted to general as it is the only list worth keeping)