[H-GEN] ignite talk in brisbane

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:50:16 EST 2010

Hello folks,

Ignite talks are five minute lightning talks hosted by popular
technology publishers O'Reilly. Brisbane's first Ignite night is
coming up in March and I'm giving a talk on Open Source.

http://www.ignitebrisbane.net/

I see this as an excellent opportunity to advertise all the different
open source groups in Brisbane, as well as our premier upcoming event,
Linux.Conf.Au

My talk is based on the all the reasons everyone should know and like
the open source ideals. It'll be based on the keynotes at this years
lca. I've got time for twenty slides, I'm thinking one slide with the
logos of all the different open source groups in Brisbane, and one
slide for lca.

If you've got ideas for one of the slides, or an open source group
based in Brisbane, please mail me the details.

Cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
CSIRO - Robotics Platform Engineer