[H-GEN] Constitutional changes I will be proposing at the AGM

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Tue Aug 24 20:40:24 EDT 2010

Hi Russell

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 10:26 -0400, Paul Gearon wrote:
> > Sorry, I missed the reasoning here. Why can't you use Paypal?
>
> We aren't incorporated, so we don't meet this requirement in the "User
> Agreement for PayPal Service":

Easily solved, has been done.
BlueHackers tripped over this earlier (being a non-organisation itself) but it now falls under the friendly umbrella of OSDClub and thus it's now fine.
HUMBUG can do the same as part of the upside-down umbrella of Linux Australia.

--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Exceptional Services for MySQL at a fixed budget.

Follow our blog at http://openquery.com/blog/
OurDelta: packages for MySQL and MariaDB @ http://ourdelta.org