[H-GEN] Constitutional changes I will be proposing at the AGM

Russell Stuart russell at stuart.id.au
Tue Aug 24 18:51:41 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 10:26 -0400, Paul Gearon wrote:
> Sorry, I missed the reasoning here. Why can't you use Paypal?

We aren't incorporated, so we don't meet this requirement in the "User
Agreement for PayPal Service":

        To use the Service you must register for a Personal, Premier, or
        Business account. Users may only hold one Personal account and
        either one Premier or one Business account. Our Services are
        only available to individuals or businesses that can form
        legally-binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting
        the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors (under
        18), to persons who are suspended from our Service, persons
        acting in the capacity of agent, or trust entities. Personal
        accounts are for personal use only. Where PayPal forms the
        opinion that a Personal account is being used in conjunction
        with a business we may suspend your account or require you to
        upgrade to a Premier or Business account.

https://cms.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full&locale.x=en_AU