[H-GEN] World of Goo selling great under the "Pay what you want" model (closed source, but hear me out)

Sandra Mansell sandra at mansell.id.au
Sat Oct 24 03:13:04 EDT 2009

Daniel Devine wrote:

> Its a seriously fun game!

I agree!! It's strangely addictive. I've put off buying the full version
for the moment because otherwise I'll flunk my uni exams, however we do
intend to buy two licences (one for me, one for hubby). I didn't realise
it ran on Linux as well (but I hadn't really looked because I got the
demo off a magazine cover disc) so that might be 3 licences as I'm sure
hubby will want it on his laptop too :-D

I got an nzb compatible newsreader for my PC using a similar model as
well and I think it's an excellent way to gain support.

Sandra.
sandra at mansell.id.au
"I myself am made entirely of flaws,
  stitched together with good intentions."
   - Augusten Burroughs