[H-GEN] AGM

Sandra Mansell sandra at mansell.id.au
Thu Jul 30 17:43:49 EDT 2009

matheist76 at westnet.com.au wrote:
                 as you all know this years AGM will be held on the 5th of
> September. Crazy me has been dreaming of Cardboard airplanes  as this

> I can supply the cardboard. 1 or possibly 2  professional glue guns

What sort of cardboard is best? I have a stack of empty coke can packs
that I haven't yet put in the recycling (I've been trying ot think of a
good use for the cardboard and was thinking of drawing my kids a huge
road and rail system to play with). If they'd be acceptable then I'm
happy to try and rememebr to cart some along.

Sandra.
sandra at mansell.id.au
"I myself am made entirely of flaws,
  stitched together with good intentions."
   - Augusten Burroughs