[H-GEN] Fwd: AGM date

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 24 20:04:36 EDT 2009

They wouldn't need to block all of their weekends in September only the ones that we have meetings on. The 5th and the 19th.

Last year the Exec (Clinton) didn't get around to announcing the AGM until the 23rd of August. In fact this is the only year that it has been an issue.

Lets take a look at what has happened previous years:
1. On the 27th of August 07 David Seikel announces the next AGM. No comments asking for when the next AGM were posted to general.

2. On the 31st of August 06 Mark Suter announces the next AGM. Again no comment.

3. On the 26th of August 05 Mark Suter announces the next AGM. Again no comment.

4. On the 16th of August 04 Raymond Smith announces the next AGM. Again no comment.

Over all those years nobody has complained and it never was an issue. So what has changed from last year or any of those past years? Can anyone tell me that? Over to you Greg.

Matthew Franklin (HUMBUG Librarian)