[H-GEN] Fwd: AGM date

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 24 17:11:20 EDT 2009

Yep I can well appreciate that. The problem is not with us not giving you enough warning, which we fully plan to do. But more with pressing the issue well before any real sense of urgency is required. This is what I feel Greg is doing.

The AGM normally happens in September so there is still plenty of time to go. Trust me Sandra we, the current Exec, are not going to leave the AGM announcement till the last minute.

It's also a sure thing that we won't do a Mugabe and try to hold on to power by putting off the elections (Thanks Robert you had to wreck our plans ;-) ).

Matthew Franklin (Librarian. OOK)