[H-GEN] Room Bookings Update

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Mon Jan 19 09:53:41 EST 2009

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Res wrote:

> I have a comment on this, but unlike certain cretins on IRC who
> speak about other people behind their back, (and not just Greg, there are
> a few others SolverMcBOFH and aj) I will repsond to this section in
> private email.

I think you just accused me of speaking behind someone's back (I'm Solver
for those who didn't know).  I strongly dislike "talking behind someone's
back" so I go to great pains to avoid it.  At the very least I'd say there
has been a misunderstanding.  Please advise when and where you think I
spoke behind someone's back.

Thanks,

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy