[H-GEN] Room Bookings Update

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Jan 21 07:29:20 EST 2009

Hi Ben

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, Benjamin Fowler wrote:

What it has done, is placed in archives what the childish immaturity is
like of some people in HUMBUG, (not saying i'm much better) this is good
for it helps those researching making a decision as to if they wish to be
associated with an organsiation such as this, or maybe more to the point
" or not " be assoiciated with.

Take care Ben.

--
Res

"All we need, is just a little patience"  -- William Bruce (Axl) Rose