[H-GEN] the mail lists and what I'm meant to subscribe to

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:04:00 EDT 2009

Hi Elice,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:25 PM, deadcat<humbug.deadcat at gmail.com> wrote:
> b) is there a way for me to find out what lists I used to be
> subscribed to with my other email address/es ? (I changed my email
> address for general, and I also suspect I may have had a different
> address from years ago to when I rejoined just this membership year)

The mailman interface is a little bit torturous, but I believe it is possible:

Scroll right to the bottom and put in your current email address and
password in the "view subscriber list" form.

If you didn't subscribe privately, you should be able to see your old
address there. Unfortunately, this is per mailing list option.

If you can remember the old password, there is actually a "list all my
subscriptions" button available once you've logged in..otherwise send
a mail off to sysadmin to ask for the old address to be deleted i
guess.

hth,
--
Clinton Roy