[H-GEN] Russell's Agenda Items and Nomination as well as AGM 2009

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 13 02:24:39 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have now posted the Agenda Items mentioned in Russell's email on the web along with 2009 AGM details (these have been up there for some time now.) Please feel free to send any other items or nominations that you have to general and also cc to the exec at humbug.org.au as this will mean that we are sure to get it and post it up on the website.

If you are going to edit the AGM page your self then please send a notification to both exec and the general email list saying what you are planning or have done.

Matthew Franklin (Ook eek)