[H-GEN] Fwd: New Membership process.

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 13 02:09:09 EDT 2009

Okay bellow is the email that I sent out late last week.

As the form currently stands I have Given name, Family Name, Contact Ph number, email address, HUMBUG email address, Street address, city, state/province, post code and emergency contact name and ph number. The form as you will see has a membership card included on it that we just cut out and laminate (Saves paper).

I'll post what has been happening in regards to the membership db soon along with all the information. Maybe tonight.

Matthew Franklin (HUMBUG Librarian/Dogs body [It's amazing what you can do when you have a dog's body. Makes typing difficult])

"Woof woof. Bloody woof woof woof." Terry Pratchett