[H-GEN] Recommendations for AMD 64bit H/W

Ted Percival ted at midg3t.net
Sun Feb 5 05:56:40 EST 2006

I've got a dual-head nVidia card (AGP - it's a Ti4200 so probably
classifies as "old" these days) - it has a digital and analogue output,
and I can confirm that the card came with an adapter to get an analogue
signal from the DVI. No fancy fu required with config files, I just plug
in an analogue display with the adapter and it works.

I assume this means all dual-head cards can do the same.

-Ted