[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day (new thread)

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 7 10:47:28 EDT 2005

On 07 Sep 2005 22:23:04 +1000 Russell Stuart <russell at humbug.org.au>
wrote:

> If you can help email this list, or email me direct.  It
> would be nice if you could update the Wiki page as well.

I will try to be there to help out.  Usually I can plan well ahead, and
be ultra reliable at turning up early and staying until late.  But for
this weekend there is a meeting that takes priority, and I am in no
control as to when that will happen.  Provisionally it is sunday morning
at the moment, but it was also planned for last friday, and last
wednesday...  The guy 'planning' this always leaves it until the last
moment to give a firm commitment.  So, if I can, I will be there at 9AM,
if not, I will be there as early as possible.  I will send email &
update the wiki when I know for sure.

On the plus side, the meeting is at a place that is on the way to the
market.

I'll put more details on the wiki.  Jabber IM can be sent to me at
onefang at jabber.org.au.

--

This was inserted to keep any yahoo inserted
stuff seperate from my real email.