[H-GEN] I have a bad Postfix setup (appently)

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Mon Jan 24 09:11:24 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 19:56 +1000, Bradley Marshall wrote:
> He's trying to help you, having a message-id like you have
> can cause all sorts of issues.

Ok I found the solution, I added my FQN to the front of the 127.0.0.1
entry in /etc/hosts

> I hope you're not always this
> aggressive to people who are trying to help.

I am sorry for misunderstanding the problem it was causing but if there
was anything "helpful" in the message I missed it.

> Standards exist
> for a reason and they're important to follow.  I'd have expected
> people interested in Open Source to respect them more.

Once altered to exactly what the problem was causing I went about
solving it. Thank you Bradley for making me aware of what was wrong with
the message-id instead of just saying "look at the bad setup".

--
Regards,
Harry