[H-GEN] Anti-unix changes in Suncorp-Metway's updated banking TOS

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 22 23:26:48 EST 2005

I'm not all that sure that there are disadvantages in using 'Any Bank'
- over the 'Bosses Bank'
Electronic banking  just does not care.
Honest, we are really only talking about 6, or so, extra numbers in
front of your own personal ones at the data entry point!!!!!!

I would hate to have to open a different banking account to suit each of
my clients, just so they could pay me!
My accountants might have something to say about it too, to say nothing
of the Taxation Department!

[BD - with all due deference to you, and your little envelopes, the
'Cash Economy' still flourishes, trust me.
The Broken Wing Syndrome and Brown Bags Rule, OK?]

Incidently, has anyone ever noticed that an electronic transfer still
takes 5 Bank Working days [as opposed to Normal or Consultant Working
days] to clear, even when the action takes place in the same Bank?
The only exception, perhaps, is within personal accounts.
Apparently the electronic data flows much more slowly in the banking world
Tony B