[H-GEN] Wireless adsl routers

Glenn Kentwell humbug at kentwell.net
Fri Dec 30 08:11:58 EST 2005

I've used a couple of Netgears (WGR614 and DG834Gv2), they have been
great.  The DG834G even runs Linux, and you can get Netgear's source
code if you want to, as well as getting a telnet console if you like to
poke around.

I had a horrible experience with a DLink DSL504, it's in the bin.

Good luck.
Glenn