[H-GEN] assistance needed with company gateway machine

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Tue Dec 6 22:30:58 EST 2005

Hi All,
	I do the odd linux server gateway installation for a friend of mine,
but I have come across a job that is way beyond my experience and
deals with iptables (well at the moment, but would probably turn into
further work). If anyone one is interested or indeed does linux
support (I'm sure some of you do) please email me and I'll send the
details (probably to just one person to start with). The machine in
question runs the e-smith distribution, and assistance is required as
soon as practical,

cheers

Johann

Johann Kwiatkowski