[H-GEN] Fw: sendmail

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 02:52:57 EST 2005

Reply-To set appropriately.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:39:48 +1000
From: "THOMPSON Shawn" <Shawn.THOMPSON at projectservices.qld.gov.au>
To: <secretary at humbug.org.au>
Subject: sendmail

Hi David,

I have a linux server at home and some issues with my sendmail.  All
this started since I replaced the linux box which acted as gateway,
firewall etc with one of those "you bute" gateway/router/adsl modem.  I
port forward from this device to the old linux now.

My problem is time and am quite busy with a couple of business projects.
Would you be able to forward my details to someone in your group whom I
could pay to configure my sendmail server properly (really nervous about
spam attacks).

Many thanks
Shawn Thompson
0414 99 00 57