[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day - Sept 10th

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Aug 9 08:32:39 EDT 2005

Mark Ellem wrote:
> Also, did anybody make a submission to the Software Freedom Day organisers
> before July 1st to get CD's and other stuff for the day? If not, we may be
> able to get some CD's from Ubuntu before then if we let them know our
> situation.

So, Pia (Linux Australia VP) seems to have wheedled 1000 CDs out of the
Software Freedom Day folks, which sound like they're basically TheOpenCD
-- so some Windows software and a small Ubuntu install/live CD in one,
or something. We can burn extra copies to hand out if we think our cut
aren't going to be enough, of course.

Cheers,
aj