[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day - Sept 10th

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Tue Aug 9 03:45:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

Okay, it looks like we are going to have a stall somewhere. Who will be
arranging the location and booking for this stall? We also need to finalise
the details and put some info on the wiki page. I'm happy to bring my laptop
along to demo software if required. Definitely agree on providing info on
HUMBUG at the stall instead of an installfest.

Another issue that has already been raised, who is going to provide the funds
for materials to give out at the stall? I'm not that wealthy ATM but I'm
happy to chip a few dollars into this if need be. A couple of friends of mine
said they'd be interested helping out, one offering to supply posters for the
stall.

Also, did anybody make a submission to the Software Freedom Day organisers
before July 1st to get CD's and other stuff for the day? If not, we may be
able to get some CD's from Ubuntu before then if we let them know our
situation.

Mark.