[H-GEN] Cluseter + ISOs (was Multi-thread downloads)

Scott Burns sburns at ihug.com.au
Thu May 27 05:42:05 EDT 2004

Harry Phillips wrote:

> Like last week, and I ended up buying the download version of
> "Mandrake 10.0 Official". I even created the 4 ISO's and put them on
> the cluster host, I don't know what David did with them but I believe
> he has made them available to anyone that wants them.

Hi,
    I'm fairly new to the group, and have only recently had anything
worth sharing with others.  Is there a FAQ or such about the cluster and
getting ISOs etc shared to it, or grabbing them off of it?  After the
amount of hassle it took to get FC2 transferred off of my CDs and onto
another person's hard drive, I really don't want to have to do it many
more times...

Scott