[H-GEN] (Commercial) Tux Sticker

humbug.miguel at ptaff.ca humbug.miguel at ptaff.ca
Sun May 23 19:04:29 EDT 2004

>From Montreal Canada, hello to Brisbane!

Having seen many Mac stickers on car's bumber, I thought that I could, me
too, show what my colors are on my car.

I searched on the internet to find a Tux sticker, this sympathetic
antarctic animal. I was amazed and a bit sad when I discovered that such a
thing doesn't exist. I then told myself: I will do one!

My car is right now with a beautiful Tux sticker and everyone knows what
my OS is. And I am proud to tell that I can offer it to all the community
at:
http://tuxsticker.ptaff.ca/

Miguel Tremblay