[H-GEN] Digital HiNote VP TS31D Power supply info

Paul Clarke paul at sitedynamics.com.au
Tue Jan 6 22:47:40 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have an old Digital HiNote VP Model TS31D without a power pack. I am
hoping that it will be a good machine to take to the meetings. (that way
I can ride the motorbike down :) At this stage I don't even know if it
does work. I don't have a power pack that will fit. It is rated 10-18V,
2.6-1.4A. The power pack socket is a D shape has three pins.

Does anyone have a power pack like this that they can bring to a meeting
so I can test the laptop? Or does anyone know which of the pins are what
so I can plug a suitable power pack in and see what it does?

It cost me nothing but looks as if it hasn't done much work. I'd hate to
blow it up playing with it.

Thanks

Paul.
Site Dynamics - Paul Clarke