[H-GEN] muttrc and weird behaviour

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 28 20:42:39 EST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 10:50:42AM +1000, Bradley Marshall wrote:
> The following lines seem to do what you want:
> send-hook . 'my_hdr Reply-To:'
> send-hook '~t ^general at lists\.humbug\.org\.au$' 'my_hdr Reply-To: general at lists.humbug.org.au'

Excellent! Thanks!

> Note your line was missing a closing ' - not sure if that
> was intentional or just a missing cut and paste.  You also
> need a default send hook to clear out setting the reply to.
> It also doesn't seem to work if you have edit_hdr set.

Yeah that was a bad copy and paste. I didn't realise I needed the
default send hook as well but it works brilliantly. Thanks again.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/silne/
Aeryn: Jirl power.
John: Girl. Girl power. Would you quit speaking English?
  -- "Coup By Clam" Farscape season 4 episode 10