[H-GEN] muttrc and weird behaviour

Bradley Marshall brad at humbug.org.au
Sat Feb 28 19:50:42 EST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 10:14:40AM +1000, Sandra Milne wrote:
> send-hook '~t ^general at lists\.humbug\.org\.au$' 'my_hdr Reply-To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
>
> What it's supposed to do is add the reply-to header when I send
> email to this list. However, it seems that it's adding a reply-to header
> when I send normal email. Anyone know where I went wrong?

The following lines seem to do what you want:

send-hook . 'my_hdr Reply-To:'
send-hook '~t ^general at lists\.humbug\.org\.au$' 'my_hdr Reply-To: general at lists.humbug.org.au'

Note your line was missing a closing ' - not sure if that
was intentional or just a missing cut and paste.  You also
need a default send hook to clear out setting the reply to.
It also doesn't seem to work if you have edit_hdr set.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall