[H-GEN] Reliable mouse?

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 30 02:03:02 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 08:55:51PM +1000, Robert Stanford wrote:
> Those mice are the best product to come out of Redmond yet. Them and the
> keyboards.

Not the new keyboards where they removed one of the windows menu keys
and then decided that the ctrl key needed to be moved left, as did the
arrow keys. Then they moved the insert key so you have to use a function
key to get to it, made the delete key the size of two keys and
rearranged the home and end keys. Net result? Hitting wrong arrow keys
constantly (slightly annoying) and hitting delete key when wanting to
hit home key (extremely annoying). Not to mention having to engage an 'f
lock' key every time you boot the system so that you can use the
function keys.

Nice work there microsoft. I own one of the older keyboards which I
love, but I refuse to buy a new microsoft keyboard. Hell will freeze
over first. (I had to use one of the new keyboards at a previous job)

Sandra.
--
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
JabberID: silne at jabber.org.au
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8