[H-GEN] Reliable mouse?

David Duffy david at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Mon Aug 30 02:38:12 EDT 2004

Sandra Mansell wrote:

>On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 08:55:51PM +1000, Robert Stanford wrote:
>

>>Those mice are the best product to come out of Redmond yet. Them and the
>>keyboards.
>>

>Not the new keyboards where they removed one of the windows menu keys
>and then decided that the ctrl key needed to be moved left, as did the
>arrow keys. Then they moved the insert key so you have to use a function
>key to get to it, made the delete key the size of two keys and
>rearranged the home and end keys. Net result? Hitting wrong arrow keys
>constantly (slightly annoying) and hitting delete key when wanting to
>hit home key (extremely annoying). Not to mention having to engage an 'f
>lock' key every time you boot the system so that you can use the
>function keys.

I agree. It makes it almost impossible to use deleting stuff everywhere
and I've lost count of the times I've hit ALT+F4 to close a window &
wondered why nothing happened! :-) I just ordered a few Logitech
ones as this Auriga one is a pile of crap too! (but better than M$ one)
David...

David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
U8, 9-11 Trade St, Cleveland 4163 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38210362   Fax: +61 7 38210281
New Web: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au