[H-GEN] (Possibly) faulty motherboard to give away

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 11 00:10:18 EDT 2004

I have a Soltek SL-86SPE2 motherboard (see google.com for specs) that
I've had to replace and no longer require. I came home to find the
computer off and would no longer boot. I haven't bothered to fault-find
to see what caused it, and simply bought another motherboard, therefore
have no idea whether the problem is fixable or not.

If anybody would like to have it to see if they can make it work or for
whatever reason, I'll be coming along this Saturday after a 2 year
hiatus, and will bring it if there is an expression of interest.

Jason