[H-GEN] (Possibly) faulty motherboard to give away

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 11 00:48:00 EDT 2004

G'day All,
I had a similar problem 6 months back, with a 1 year old soltek 75kav,
and did the same as Jason - just bought another mobo and cpu.
A while later I had a fiddle with it relocate the bios pe with the power
off then re installed the bios , then lowered the cpu speed from 1800 to
1500
The lady I gave it to says its still working fine.

Hope this fixes the prob for who ever takes Jasons.
cheers Tony
ps I still have the handbook, if thats any use

--
Hydroponics - 4 square metres
................its a Small Holding

0ß0