[H-GEN] clustering @ humbug

Marco Grigull kni501ss at optushome.com.au
Thu Mar 13 20:16:12 EST 2003

Hi all.

Ill be bringing the mac gear on saturday, and wil be there till late.
Ill also bring the machines that Snowy and Tony have donated to the pc cluster.
These last two machines lack HDDs as far as I can tell.

I have tried to get Debian onto one of the mac systems without much luck, either
the floppy or the floppy drive bombs out along the way.  Booting from cdrom hasnt
proven to be any success (maybe need a scsi cdrom drive?).  The model number for
the h/ware is 7220/200.  Ill bring a few spare floppy drives for these.

Can I get a show of hands to see how many people are still interested in these projects?

Cheers,
Marco