[H-GEN] Font Tomfoolery

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 16 04:21:49 EDT 2003

Christopher Biggs wrote:

> [1] What's that you say? perfect excuse for a second PC?  :-)

If I had to share a PC with my other half I'd probably go crazy. For
starters, we much prefer different settings on the desktop. Secondly,
even though we're not currently home at the same time during waking
hours, on weekends it'd be impossible for either one of us to boot the
other off the thing. Add to that my video editing work (yup, it's
finally paying a very small amount) and you've got potential for clashing.

With how cheap 2nd hand computers are when u know where to source them,
I don't see any reason why I would have to share. We've currently got 2
computers for every person in the house.... Of course 2 of those are
servers so I guess they don't really count, but still, there's *his*
server and *my* server :-)

Sandra.
silne at optusnet.com.au
"After The Matrix, I cannot wear sunglasses.
As soon as I put them on, people recognise me."
   -- Carrie-Anne Moss (Trinity)