[H-GEN] adsl help

Harry Phillips harry at 4ward.com.au
Sun Feb 9 05:10:56 EST 2003

> Ahh, I feel so much safer to see that.  But hey, does it run on a
> linux/unix box? :)

Ah, don't know I will check..... no just the Windows platforms and some Mail
servers that run on Windows platforms (Domino, Exchange etc)

Unfortunately at this present moment I have not even started on my project
to get MYOB v12 to run in Wine, once I do however bye bye Billy's OS. I just
have higher priorities at the moment like umm servicing clients, making
money, paying the rent etc.

Regards
Harry
---