[H-GEN] Exchange replacement.

Brenton Bills billsb at optushome.com.au
Wed Dec 17 18:28:48 EST 2003

Hi Guys,

[ A Brads suggestion, I am now posting to general ]

I am looking for an exchange replacement that can be run under linux on the server
and the clients can use outlook as normal. I have briefly looked at Bynari but
it looks like that needs an additional Windows machine to run the connector
software. I also tinkered with the idea that we could use kroupware from KDE,
but most of the users are using Windows and installing KDE and X would be
more trouble than its worth, esp if I have to install it on 30 or so machines.

BTW, its really only POP3 & Calander/Scheduler that they want to share. But
I have no idea how outlook does this.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Brenton.