[H-GEN] Exchange replacement

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Sun Sep 15 07:50:09 EDT 2002

Outlook 2000 (or later) seems to support iCalendar (a proposed standard)
using files updated and stored on http/ftp servers.  I've read somewhere
that it doesn't actually meet the standard, but that I have not confirmed.
I had a quick play with it a few weeks back and it seemed to sorta work but
I ran out of time to play with it.

The other option is a mob called Bynari... but this is commercial although
somewhat cheaper than Exchange

Cheers
Michael