[H-GEN] Exchange replacement

hphillips at 4ward.com.au hphillips at 4ward.com.au
Sun Sep 15 06:09:05 EDT 2002

I was wondering if anyone knows of anything that will run on a linux server and
has windows client software that can be used to replace an MS-Exchange server?

I have installed PHProjekt but it isn't as easy to use as I would like and it doesn't
do mail.

My ideal solution would be to use Outlook as the client on the workstations, IMAP
as the mail MTA and something else to do the group scheduling / to do list / resource
booking.

I have requested a demo from Crosswind (http://www,crosswind.com) but the
client doesn't appear to have mail capabilities, oh and they want $100/user,
and I think that is $US so $200 Australian seems a bit steep.