[H-GEN] While we're at it

3 Blokes gerbil at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 22 13:12:12 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Findlay" <david at davsoft.com.au>
To: <general at lists.humbug.org.au>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [H-GEN] While we're at it

> Works with Linux well? The website only mentions windows,but I assume it
works
> right? Thanks,
>
> David

I'm running mandrake and it works like a charm, installs as a USB mouse with
no hitches, Mouse Wheel etc. is all fine :), The best value for money, in my
honest opinion, I find the Microsoft mice are too damn chunky, especially
for games!. Quake runs under Linux as well, I think you should all start
playing it :)

  Joe Skilton