[H-GEN] Datalink Computers warranty service

Harry Phillips hphillips at 4ward.com.au
Wed Nov 20 23:53:41 EST 2002

> I bought a laptop from Datalink Computers in Moggill Road,
> Taringa last year and its DVD drive has failed.  The box came
> with a 12-months warranty which is due to expire in a few days.
>
> However, the shop has closed and I can't find them anywhere.
> Does anybody have any ideas where I might chase them down?

If you go to here -> http://www.search.asic.gov.au/gns001.html and search on
'Datalink' you will not find any trading names and the only 'Pty Ltd' that
is still registered is listed in Wahroonga NSW.

If you go here -> http://www.whereis.com.au and search for Wahroonga, you
will find it is on the North Side of Sydney.

If it isn't the same company then you won't get any warranty, if it is you
will need to hurry to get it to them.

Regards
Harry Phillips
---