[H-GEN] Mozilla, style sheets, and Microsoft's knowledge base

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Fri Nov 15 00:31:20 EST 2002

"3 Blokes" <gerbil at bigpond.net.au> writes:

> Jason Parker-Burlingham" <jasonp at uq.net.au> writes:
> > Someone had his attribution deleted, but said:
> > > My experience with Windows is that a reinstall once a month is
> > > mandatory.
> > Oh you have simply *got* to be joking.
> Saying that he has "got to be joking" is ignorant in my opinion, it all
> depends on the situation you are dealing with.

Well, "mandatory" means that it's required for everyone.  Which *is* a
joke.  You can call me ignorant if you like, but I haven't reinstalled
Windows on that sort of timescale since I stopped using 3.11, and I
never had to do anything like that in the course of my work.

Breathing is mandatory.  Eating and sleeping are mandatory.
Reinstalling Windows is not.
--
| ``I think I'm going to throw up.''                                    |