[H-GEN] Replacement?

Christopher Biggs listjunkie at pobox.com
Tue Nov 5 18:29:52 EST 2002

Sarah Walters <sarah at uow.edu.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> So I'm going to initiate a religious war by asking what MTAs people use
> and why? All responses welcome. I'm running FreeBSD 4.7 as a firewall, mail
> server, DNS (mostly internal at the moment, though accessible from outside)
> and of course ADSL gateway.

Sendmail is the second worst MTA in the world.

All the others are tied for first.

(Truly, once you learn to love sendmail.cf, your journey to the dark
side will be complete).

--
 Christopher J Biggs \ chris at stallion.oz.au \ Vice-Pope Torture & Indulgences
 Stallion Technologies\ Brisbane,  Australia \   Holy Church of Givashitology