[H-GEN] remote display of programs

Scott Pullen spullen at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 26 02:05:22 EDT 2002

Johann,

Would you mind posting an email on the list next Thursday your time with
the result of the Australian Powerball lotto result.  I may have to
share the winnings with the rest of the HUMBUG but then again I am not
greedy ... I just like a lot :-)  .

Your date is out by a day!!!!  Try ntpd and any one of the free time
servers out there.

Cheers,

Scott.